Price: 3500 USD
Blink Sync Module 2 for existing Blink Outdoor (3rd Gen) Home Security Systems
Free shipping within US. Delivery to most US addresses in 2-5 business days.
New Open Box Item Never been Used or Registered. It was taken out from blink bundles. NO Retail Package Included.
Micro USB cable
Blink Sync Module 2
This Sync Module 2 works for Blink XT1, XT2, Mini, and Blink Outdoor (3rd Generation) Cameras (up to 10 in total). Camera is NOT included.
If you bought a blink 3-camera system, you do NOT need to buy this sync module since it is included in your 3-camera system (same situation for 2 or 5 camera system).
Sync Module 2 (SM2) Supports local video storage for up to 10 cameras. This feature is not available on the first generation Sync Module. You can backup video clips with a USB flash drive (up to 256 GB – sold separately) via the USB port on SM2.
View, share, and download locally stored videos from up to 10 cameras on your computer by plugging in the USB flash drive (sold separately).
No monthly fees are required to use local video storage functionality. Local video storage functionality is NOT compatible with Blink XT2, XT1, and 1st generation Blink Indoor cameras.
1) 30 days worry free return.
2) Serial number is recorded when it’s shipped.
3) 15% restocking fee may be applied if the product or original package was damaged by the buyer. Higher restocking fee may apply if any parts are missing.
4) Buyer pays return shipping if item is not defective. Seller will pay for return shipping if item is tested defective and will waive the restocking fee.
5) Should you have any question, please ask seller first. We will try our best to make it as easy as possible.