Price: 5495 USD
Google Nest Hub 2nd Gen – Smart Home Speaker and 7 in. Display Chalk
Meet Nest Hub 2nd Gen from Google, the 7″ smart display that’s the center of your helpful home.* Stay entertained with shows, videos, and music.** Control your compatible devices with a tap or with Google Assistant. And wake up easier with a Sunrise Alarm.
- The easiest way to be entertained. Play music and catch up on your favorite Netflix shows and YouTube videos.** And view your best shots from Google Photos automatically.
- Simple smart home control. Control your connected devices in one place with a tap – or your voice.*** To see the live feed on your Nest Doorbell or Nest Cam, just say, “Hey Google, show me the front door camera.”
- Keep your family connected. See your calendar and create reminders and to-dos. Get answers from Google Assistant. And broadcast messages across the house with your other Nest speakers.
- Wind down easily. Wake up gently. The Your Evening page helps you fall asleep with a bedtime countdown and relaxing sounds. And the Sunrise Alarm makes waking up a little easier.
- It’s beautifully designed. Nest Hub’s simple design and subtle colors fit any room. And it’s made with the environment in mind. The enclosure is made from 54% recycled plastic.****
- Works with products and services you already love. Enjoy songs, podcasts, and audiobooks from your favorite streaming services, or ask Google to play news, sports highlights, and more.*****
- Make restaurant reservations with ease. Booking a restaurant reservation gets even easier with your Nest Hub. Now it’s simpler to book a table at your local restaurant right from your display.
- Meditations from Calm are available on any Nest display set to English through Google Assistant by saying, “Hey Google, show me meditations from Calm” or “Hey Google, start a meditation.”******
- An effortless way to track your sleep. With Nest Hub 2nd Gen at your bedside, Sleep Sensing can track when you go to bed, when you wake up, and how long you’ve slept.*******
- Legal Disclaimers: *Google Nest Hub requires a Wi-Fi network, a nearby electrical outlet, and a compatible (Android, iOS) mobile device. Minimum OS requirements are available at g.co/home/req. iOS is a trademark of Cisco and is used under license. **Subscription services may be required for certain content. ***Compatible smart devices required. ****Enclosure consists of fabric, housing, foot, and a few smaller parts. *****Subscription may be required for some products and services. ******For users with an existing account, you can access your content. If you don’t have an account, you can access several free tracks or create an account and enroll in a 1 month free trial of Calm Premium.
- Legal Disclaimers: *******Enjoy a preview of Sleep Sensing for free through 2022. In 2023, Google plans to integrate Sleep Sensing into Fitbit Premium (currently $9.99 per month or $79.99 per year, subject to change and may vary by country). Learn more at g.co/sleepsensing/preview. Sleep Sensing features are subject to your permissions and settings. They use motion, sound, and other device and sensor data to work and require placing the device close to the bed and calibrating the device for your sleeping position. Google Assistant, Google Fit and other Google apps may be required for full functionality. Google Assistant requires a Google Account. Sleep Sensing is not intended to diagnose, cure, mitigate, prevent or treat any disease or condition. Consult your healthcare professional if you have questions about your health. Device placement and nearby people, pets, or noises can cause inaccurate readings.
Product Height (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Product Depth (in.)
Product Weight (lb.)
Operating System Compatibility
Welcome to the Indiana Home Outlet! The Indiana Home Outlet was founded in 2015 and is based on four core principles: Honesty, Integrity, Service, and Value.
Since our inception, we have taken pride in our ability to provide quality products and excellent customer service at exceptionally low prices.
Our strict adherence to our four core principles has fueled our rapid growth, but no matter how big or small your order is, we promise to provide you with exceptional customer service.
We look forward to earning your business. Thank you.
-Indiana Home Outlet team
We only accept payment through PayPal, a well-known, trusted, and secure way to make payments online. Making a payment through PayPal is easy. You can use your existing PayPal account or pay by credit card even if you don’t have a PayPal account.
We strive to make sure every order is accurate and that every customer is 100% satisfied. In the event you are unhappy with your purchase, we offer a generous hassle free 30-day return policy for every item we sell. Your satisfaction is our top priority!