Price: 16999 USD
NEW SKAR AUDIO RP-1500.1D 1900 WATT MAX POWER CLASS D MONOBLOCK SUB AMPLIFIER
Skar Audio RP-1500.1D Monoblock Class D MOSFET Amplifier with Remote Subwoofer Level Control, 1500W
Please click on the images below to enlarge
Skar Audio engineered the RP-1500.1D Class D monoblock subwoofer amplifier to be dominant in both power and reliability compared to anything else on the market in its’ class. Designing the most efficient, well built, high quality amplifiers is where we start here at Skar Audio, and that is exactly what is delivered in the RP-1500.1D.
The RP-1500.1D is 1-ohm stable and utilizes a wide array premium internal components that make it extremely powerful and reliable – such as its high speed MOSFET power supply and advanced PCB board layout. Conservatively rated at 1,500 watts RMS power at a 1-ohm load, with the capabilities of reaching beyond 1,900 watts at peak power output. This amplifier is by far one of the most popular and affordable monoblocks we have ever released, and is great for powering a “daily driver” subwoofer stage in any vehicle.
In addition to all of the above features, the oversized 4 gauge power and ground terminals found on the amplifier allow for maximum current flow and therefore higher power output and more efficient operation. Furthermore, you’ll have full reign over your amplifier with the built-in user control panel, featuring a bass EQ switch (0, +6, +12dB), and variable adjustment tunings for gain level, low-pass filter, and subsonic filter.
Featuring 4-way protection circuitry, you’ll have the peace of mind knowing that you are protected against damage to the amplifier for various reasons – including electrical shortage, over heating, low voltage, and more. This amplifier comes with a remote subwoofer level control (bass knob) allowing the user to have full control over their bass from the front of the vehicle.
- Skar Audio RP-1500.1D Monoblock Amplifier
- Class D Monoblock Subwoofer Amplifier
- 4 Way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Voltage, Speaker, DC
- Peak Power @ 1 Ohm: 1,900 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- RMS Power @ 1 Ohm: 1,500 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohms: 930 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 550 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- MOSFET Power Supply
- Soft Turn on Circuit
- Tri-Mode Capable / Bridgeable
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz ~ 250 Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 85 dB
- Damping Factor: 200<
- Low Pass Filter (Variable): 50 Hz ~ 220 Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 0 ~ 50 Hz
- Remote Bass Knob & Wire Included
- 4 Gauge Power and Ground Terminals
- Working Voltage: 8.5V – 14.4V
- Fuse Rating: 120 Amp
- Dimensions: 19-1/2″ (Length) x 7″ (Width) x 3″ (Height)