Price: 14900 USD
Samsung Galaxy S9+ Plus 64GB | Factory Unlocked | Verizon AT&T T-Mobile
Samsung Galaxy S9+ Plus 64GB | Factory Unlocked | Verizon AT&T T-Mobile
*please note the screen will have light burn in only visible on white backgrounds*
What you get:
1x Samsung Galaxy S9+
1x Charger Head
1x USB-C cable
**No SIM Card included**
The Samsung Galaxy S9+ features:
- Dimensions: 158.1 x 73.8 x 8.5 mm.
- Weight: 189g.
- Screen size: 6.2-inch.
- CPU: Snapdragon 845 / Exynos 9810.
- RAM: 6GB.
- Storage: 64GB or 128GB (region dependent)
- Camera: Dual 12MP rear, 8MP front.
- Battery: 3,500mAh
Dealsrus365 is committed to our customers. Our top priority is to ensure customers are 100% satisfied from ordering to returning. We are located in New York, all items are shipped from our New York warehouse. Every item is carefully packaged using the latest technology to ensure safe shipment to you. Enjoy your visit!
Monday to Friday: 10am to 6pm EST
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Q: My phone is freezing/ turning off/ blinking.
A: Please do a hard reset on the phone that usually resolves all issues. If still persist please contact us and we will ship out a new battery as that could be also be the reason that it might doing that.
Please do a hard reset by holding down the volume up button plus home button and power button for a few seconds this will reboot the system and get corrected..
Q: Why there is no service or the sim is not working.
A: Please know that some carriers require that you activate the phone first in order for you to get service. Please make sure if your carrier requires that. Carriers that do require that are MetroPcs, Cricket, StraightTalk.
Q: Why the data is still not working or cant add it.
A: Some Carriers require that you add or register the imei with them or in there system in order for the APN settings to be accepted or work. Please make sure that by either calling them or going to there location.
Q: My phone is not turning on.
A: Connect the phone to the charger and hard reset the phone please see above for instruction. Please check to see if the charger is not defective.
Q: I dont see my refund.
A: If you had used a debit or credit card it can take up to 5 business days for your bank to credit your account for the refund. After this time if you still don’t see the refund please call PayPal.
Q: Why was my order not canceled.
A: All cancellations must be done within an hour of the item purchase by going to my eBay purchase history and request a cancel from the drop down menu on the right of the item. You may return it for a full refund.
We warrantee and represent that the goods are as described in the above listings. We specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, mechantability, fitness for particular purpose and non-infringement. Customers should satisfy themselves that any item choice made is suitable for their intended purpose or use. We pride ourselves on our customer service. In the rare event that you have a problem with your item, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
Paypal is currently and the only form of payment method we accept at this time. When paying by Paypal, we ship only to the confirmed address provided by Paypal.
Other Forms Of Payment:
If you don’t have a Paypal account and would like to pay with your credit card, then you can do so trough the paypal site. When you click the “Pay Now” tab you will be navigated to a secure Paypal site where you have the option to pay for Non-Paypal members.
8.875% Sales tax applies to customers in New York.
Exchange Or Refund
Items are accepted for returns within 30 days, if for any reason our customers are not satisfied with there item. However, items must be returned with all accessories in un-used condition. We will cover all shipping charges within USA.
If we make a mistake sending you the wrong item we will gladly pay all shipping charges.
In rare event you are not satisfied with your order please contact us prior to posting feedback.
Please be advised that all our items have serial / imei numbers which we document before shipping out merchandise to the customers under that order. Any violation of fraudulent use of returns or abuse will be reported. We have a comprehensive system in place that can detect any attempted fraudulent returns.
We take great care packaging every item to ensure safe shipment to you. Once your order has been processed and we have received cleared payment, your item will be dispatched as soon as possible.
Processed Orders: Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours after cleared payment. Normal business hours are 10am to 8pm EST Monday to Saturday. Orders placed by 1pm EST – in most cases are shipped out the same day. APO/FPO, HI, AK, PR, and P.O. Boxes must be shipped U.S.P.S.
We use the following carriers: USPS, FedEx, Ups. A delivery confirmation and a tracking number will be provided via email. Please allow between 1-2 days before the tracking number is activated to trace your package destination.
International shipments may take approximately 2 weeks for estimated delivery or even longer depending on your country’s customs regulations and possible postal delays.
International orders may be subject to a 24 to 48 Hour delay in shipment due to our fraud check procedures.
Any import duties, taxes, or charges from your country is the buyers responsibility.
Please note if you are using a freight forwarder and your package is lost or is not deliverable we will not be responsible for it.
DATA AND MESSAGING NOT WORKING? PLEASE READ BELOW TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE.
Please set up your APN settings, you can find these settings on your carrier’s website or you can call them and they will walk you through the setup, please also note sometimes you may need to do a system update on the phone first before setting up the APN settings.
How to set up your Phone on non-Verizon Networks
1. Insert the battery and sim card then turn on the phone
2. Select the language you want to use and press next.
3. Next is the activation screen. At the bottom right hand side, there is a button that says “Use Wifi”. Select that option and set up the phone as you normally would. *Please note: if you are not using Verizon, the phone will tell you that your sim is not Verizon. This does not mean it doesn’t recognize your sim, it just means it is not a Verizon sim.*
4. Once you get to the main screen, open up your apps drawer (It is an icon with a bunch of squares called apps)
5. Find your settings (looks like a gear).
6. Once you get to your settings, there will be an option called “More Networks”, select that. Then on the next screen go to the “Mobile Networks”. Finally, go to the “Access Point Names”.
7. You can google your correct APN setting simply by searching: “ APN settings (enter provider here)” Example: Galaxy S5 APN setting t-mobile.
8. After that, restart the phone and it should be working fine! If there are any further issues, please contact us for additional instructions.
9. If 4g is not working please do a system update and input the APN and this will resolve it
HOW TO DO A SYSTEM UPDATE :
To update the software
• Make sure your device is fully charged and connected to Wi-Fi.
• From the device home screen, pull down the notification shade and tap Settings.
• Under the System category, tap about device.
• Tap Software update > Check for updates.
• Follow the on-screen prompts to download and install the update.
|Physical|| Looks like new at
| Some signs of use such as
light body scratches
| Moderate signs of use such as
small scratches or dents
|Battery Life||Minimum 85%||Minimum 80%||Minimum 80%|
|Warranty||One- Year Award Winning Allstate Warranty|